Your final plating results can only be as good as the materials and processes we start with. That’s why we take the time to design, deburr, polish, and pre-plate right.
Design Engineering: Too often, plating doesn’t factor into the design process. Don’t risk designing a part that will be expensive to produce and plate—bring RPW into the process from Day One. Our team of skilled engineers brings decades of experience to the parts design process and will create a process that meets your design and production needs while saving you money every step of the way.
Polishing: Exceptional polishing is one part science and one part art. Rely on our team of experienced and highly trained experts to deliver polishing perfection.
Buffing: When your part needs crisper color or deeper luster, you need the RPW buffing team.
Deburring: Our experts will take care of small runs or stubborn burrs by hand and ensure that your part is ready for plating.
Vibratory Bowl: Perfect for large volume bulk metal finishing and deburring can be used to achieve a variety of cosmetic finishes. RPW offers two methods:
- Oxalic acid accelerator—Removes burrs and smooth’s out the part’s surface.
- Phosphate process—This accelerated method uses a mass media process to deliver a high-luster finish.
The benefits of having pre-plate and plating in one location
- Improved product quality: Let RPW handle both steps and gain exceptional process and product quality control at every stage.
- Faster turnaround: Most jobs can be turned around in less than two weeks vs. the three-to-five week schedule if multiple shops are involved.
- Lower costs: The more steps we handle for you, the more ways we can find to make your production more cost-effective and eliminate expensive shipping and time between shops.